The Obsessed With MMA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Obsessed With MMA Forum

A great forum dedicated to the discussion of mixed martial arts.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fedor on his physique and fighting ‘the best fighters in the world to date’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leathers97
Admin

Fedor on his physique and fighting ‘the best fighters in the world to date’ Empty
PostSubject: Fedor on his physique and fighting ‘the best fighters in the world to date’   Fedor on his physique and fighting ‘the best fighters in the world to date’ EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Fedor on his physique and fighting ‘the best fighters in the world to date’ Fedor-fights
Props: MMA Fanhouse

Quoteworthy:

“All of my training is the same. Every fighter has a different physique and different baggage they bring to the ring. I don’t rely on weight training. I haven’t for several years. It’s really more focusing on the opponent and working on sparring, wrestling and certain activities I do. It’s all about the training camp. All the hard work and all the results that show up in the ring is a result of what’s done before…. Vadim [Finkelstein] is my friend, he’s my partner and he’s very well qualified and he’s proven himself as a good manager. He’s got a track record of building my career and collaborating with major organizations, which has afforded me the opportunity to fight the best fighters in the world to date. Everyone has their duties in this business. My role is to fight. Vadim’s role is to deal with people like Dana White.”

The last man to hold the Pride FC heavyweight title and current WAMMA heavyweight champion, Fedor Emelianenko, talks about his less than menacing plump appearance. But as we all know when it comes to “The Last Emperor,” looks are downright deceiving. He takes on Andrei Arlovski in the main event at Affliction” “Day of Reckoning” on January 24. It’s a fight against a world-ranked opponent, which was not the case for several years after defeating Mirko Cro Cop in late 2005 (sans Tim Sylvia in July 2008).
Back to top Go down
https://obsessedwithmmaforum.board-directory.net

Fedor on his physique and fighting ‘the best fighters in the world to date’
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Obsessed With MMA Forum :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: